Thursday, February 25, 2010

Duplicolor acrylic enamel paint help!!!?

I am painting my truck flat black an I was going to use the Duplicolor acrylic enamel paint. I says on the can that it protects against rust corrosion and weathering. My question is do I have to put a clear coat on over it. If so where could I get a flat clear coat spary I cant use a gloss clear because it wont have the flat look anymore. Also if you know of a better paint to use that is fairly cheap or is the duplicolor a good one. I heard I could also use Rust-Oleum.Duplicolor acrylic enamel paint help!!!?
What you are using is the top coat. Nothing else is needed.Duplicolor acrylic enamel paint help!!!?
I think Rust-Shield brand paint would work better for you. Many autobody supply houses should carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment