Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have a wood guarge door with oil base enamel paint on it and it to be repainted again what is the best pain

Sand it thoroughly. Prime it and paint it with a good quality Latex exterior house paint.I have a wood guarge door with oil base enamel paint on it and it to be repainted again what is the best pain
I think before you get the answer, you can decide..


I did some painting too, not my job but tried to save money for painters and it turned really well. the house got sold.. I based it on the space, how good it would look, would it be permanent, does anyone agree with it and my mood... etc...








good luck !I have a wood guarge door with oil base enamel paint on it and it to be repainted again what is the best pain
Olny with oil based paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment