Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where is the best place to find enamel paints for models?

I'm looking for what seem like they should be basic colors, such as ';steel';, ';light blue'; and ';semi-gloss black.'; I can't seem to find them at Wal-mart or other local big box stores, and I don't want to drive all around town for three dollar bottle of paints.Where is the best place to find enamel paints for models?
Hi,





I've seen Testor's enamel bottles %26amp; spray cans at Michael's. You can try calling them to see if they have it at your local store. Wait for the biweekly 40% off coupons (for one non-sale item) and get extra coupons from your friends.





You can also look up the local hobby shops too, if they still exist.





Good luck %26amp; happy modelling! :)Where is the best place to find enamel paints for models?
check a arts and crafts shops they usually carry them. Or I get mine on line at testors.com I build model airplanes. Thy carry all of the colors you mentioned I have ordered them before.
Michaels is a good store to start. My husband just bought over a dozen little bottles for his models there. They have tons of different colors and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment