Saturday, February 27, 2010

I need to paint a section of glass a clear, even color. airbrushing enamel perhaps?

I need to spray a small section of glass for a project.


The medium doesnt matter.





I was thinking using tinted nail polish, which is basically enamel, but I can clean the airbrush gun easily with Acetone afterwards...any advice?





I am new to all of this.I need to paint a section of glass a clear, even color. airbrushing enamel perhaps?
If you don鈥檛 like using tint of nail polish, try to use acrylic colors


But it is forced to wash with water immediately when color is not dry. After then you can use varnish spray to cover a layer outside


You are able to clean airbrush gun with Acetone after already finishing your works.


Besides, you can use Selen or Toluel (the homologous of Benzen).

No comments:

Post a Comment