Thursday, February 25, 2010

Enamel paint for temporary hair dye?

So, my friends and i are going to a party and we want to put a purple streak in our hair. I heard that enamel paint (as long as water based) will work, but i am unsure. So?? Please don't tell me to use temp. hair dye instead, becuse we don't have time to get it. We have time to go to walmart, and THAT'S ALL. period, and as everyone knows, walmart doesn't carry that hair color that you spray in unless it's halloween, and it clearly isn't halloween.





oh, and i was wondering about mascera?? would purple mascera work? we only want 1 streak, and we only want to wear it for a day, tops. so, tell me what you think!Enamel paint for temporary hair dye?
do the kool aid thing. Boil kool aid and carefully use a brush to streak your hair. it'll look good. I'd never put anything like enamel paint in your hair. ever. I don't even like those stupid temp hair spray dyes. Look in the hair styling isle for a bottle of clairol's plum mousse, use gloves or you get purple hands, it looks good even on dark hair. hope that helps a little. purple mascara may work but it wouldn't look good.


edit:


it's clairol's Herbal Essences Color flirt in plum puckerEnamel paint for temporary hair dye?
Your Going To Laugh But, i once used a highlighter to make a blue strip in my hair and it actually worked but i was 9 and my hair was paler than it is right now!..(I have dark brown hair but when i was younger it was a lighter brown) So Maybe That will work!... but you could use mascara it will work for sure :P
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment