Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Besides Bleaching is there any way to paint some white enamel on my Teeth, like that of a nail polish?

I have done 2 of those painful machine scaling stuff(!). And I got those dirty stains back. I'm simply tired of polishing my enamel layer.


How about Pearlie paint -on?Besides Bleaching is there any way to paint some white enamel on my Teeth, like that of a nail polish?
OK OK.. Pearlie Paint...Hold it just a minute...Alright I'm through laughing now....Wow, you know, I can relate to your issue with the ongoing staining....Given the information you have provided it's time you gave some serious thought to Porcelain Veneers...Those are, if you don't know, thin porcelain overlays that are bonded over the face of your teeth. They can be made in any shade or color and they last a very long time, years. See your DDS and ask about them, Good luck and I wish you well.Besides Bleaching is there any way to paint some white enamel on my Teeth, like that of a nail polish?
Oh no, don't do that, you will damage your enamel and poison yourself with nail polish. Try some pure baking soda or some hydrogen peroxide, food grade. My teeth are as white as teeth can get, my dentist told me, and that is what I have used on my own teeth.
Spray paint *smile*...
Try white strips, they work well. They even have a 5 minute one now.
Brush your teeth with a whitening toothpaste. And cut back on the coffee, cigarettes or whatever is staining your teeth.


I would talk to your dentist about it too.
soak them in bleach. JK





go to a spa and get them whitened if you don't have the money for a dental whitening.
It sounds like you're talking about tartar build up, not stains. If you are, having a deep clean is the only way to get rid of it. Even if you do find some way to cover it up, in the long term you're looking at tooth and bone loss.





If you have chronic tartar, once the dentist has removed all the tartar from under your gums, keep it up with a sonic style tooth brush, floss your teeth daily and use an oral irrigator too (waterpik is good). If you keep your oral hygiene up in between visits, you'll only have to have normal cleans most of the time.
nail polish i dont think soo


lol
I'm sure someone will invent something soon and make a zillion dollars. But so far no. But they do have temporary ';ultra-thin'; mouth pieces that fit OVER your existing teeth that are very white. They are NOT FALSE teeth. They clip on. (lol) Search for it on Google.
Why don't you just brush your teeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment