Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What is the best way to remove acrylic enamel paint from skin?

Hi... painting my car, using Dupont Nason Single-Stage Acrylic Enamel paint, 8 parts to 1 part hardener to 2 parts reducer. I got some on my skin and even when still wet its hard to get off. Lacquer Thinner worked best, but it really started to burn, and I'm still sticky! Help!


-StuWhat is the best way to remove acrylic enamel paint from skin?
Try Mineral Turpentine (moisten a rag with it and rub paint marks with the rag) to get the paint off, and then soap and warm water to get the turps off :)





Edit: Mineral Turpentine is probably the same thing as Mineral Spirits (answer above).What is the best way to remove acrylic enamel paint from skin?
Try Mineral Spirits! Available at any hardware store, and probably Wal-Mart, too.


I stained a deck a while ago and used it to take the stain off my hands, it worked beautifully.





Good luck!
Try using some baby oil on a wash cloth and rub. This won't irritate your skin.
You should have worn gloves stu,


whats your surname pid

No comments:

Post a Comment