Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can anyone tell me why I can't find 120 ml or 50 ml tins of Humbrol gloss black enamel paint?

I have been searching on-line for some time but there seems to be a complete blank. I am in the UK, and should be grateful for any advice....thank you.Can anyone tell me why I can't find 120 ml or 50 ml tins of Humbrol gloss black enamel paint?
I was taking a look at the US Yahoo as there is not much new on the UK one at the moment and saw your question. I didn't see it in the UK list.





My wholesale craft supplier lists the following blacks in Humbrol paint - ref 85 cool black, ref 21 black, ref 33 matt black in 14ml


ref 21 black and ref 33 matt black in 50ml


No listing at all for 120ml.





Possibly they don't make or have discontinued gloss black. I don't know if it would be suitable for your purpose but you could try Decoart's acrylic paint (the craft version).

No comments:

Post a Comment