Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How do I remove fluorescent enamel paint on my monitor, keyboard ,tower and eyeglasses,It has dried?

My dog jumped on my lap as I was painting fishing jig heads and a 2 oz. bottle went flying all over my desktop. This happened over 18 hours ago.Water does not work since it is for fishing.How do I remove fluorescent enamel paint on my monitor, keyboard ,tower and eyeglasses,It has dried?
Can you scrape it off? either that or try some sort of paint thinner that says its ok to use on plastic.How do I remove fluorescent enamel paint on my monitor, keyboard ,tower and eyeglasses,It has dried?
IF your eyeglass lenses are glass, I would GENTLY scrape off the paint.





As to the rest, you are out of luck since ANY remover I am aware of would damage the plastic.





NEXT time, don't paint at the computer!!





You MIGHT also train your dog better!

No comments:

Post a Comment