Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How can I refinsih my bath tub, without having to get a new one? Enamel paint?

I had good outcome using one of the companies that comes to your house and does it in place. They tape everything off so the spray doesn't ruin your faucets and walls. They use a very toxic smelling epoxy type mixture, industrial strength.


My tubs held up great, even raising two rambunctious boys who used that bathroom.


I see ads on our local TV stations for a company called 'ReBath';, can't remember the name of the people I used, but I think the ReBath franchise offers a guarantee.How can I refinsih my bath tub, without having to get a new one? Enamel paint?
Home Centers sell refinishing kits. Be aware that it will not look new and you will need to be careful not to use abrasive cleaners on it. factory Finishes are baked on and much harder than repairs. Follow ALL the directions contained with the kit. The preparation is REALLY important. If you don't want to follow the instructions, don't start the process because it will fail quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment