Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I made the mistake of painting my stained baseboards with white enamel paint. They look awful.?

How can I remove the paint?I made the mistake of painting my stained baseboards with white enamel paint. They look awful.?
SoyGel stripper. It costs a bit more than other brands, but it is non-toxic, low VOC almost odor free and works amazingly well. Brush it on liberally, let it work and remove the whole mess with steel wool. When all your paint and stain is gone, wipe the molding down with a wet sponge to remove the residue. When the wood dries, you can restain or try a different paint.I made the mistake of painting my stained baseboards with white enamel paint. They look awful.?
You can use a product called Back to Nature. Its a paint/stain/varnish stripper. It works great. brush it on let sit for few minutes, then scrape the paint off the molding. very easy.
you probably can't but you can repaint them after you sand them first.
posssibly w/ paint thinner, wear a mask
  • cute hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment