Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where in Oklahoma City, OK can I purchase cheap good automobile enamel paint? What is the cost?

I need the following:





1 gal. of sapphire Blue Metallic Acylic paint.





1 pt. hardener





1 qt. medium speed acrylic reducer





1 gal. or 3 qts. clear coat





maybe 1 gal. Enamel seaker primer





I have an older Nissian car that I don't want to spend alot of money repainting it.





Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!!Where in Oklahoma City, OK can I purchase cheap good automobile enamel paint? What is the cost?
OK! here we go!! I sell Sherwin Williams for the paint, hardner, reducer your probably looking at $160-$220. Why are u gonna clear Acrylic Enamel. Sure it makes it shine like B/C but after a couple years the clears gonna start chipping away. Oh and Acrylic Lacquer primer is about 40 bucks a gallon. You could speed about a $100 more and do it all in Base/Clear. If you find someone who sells S/W get a price on there 4th dimension B/C. Prices will vary in your area but should be pretty close. And lastly, if your gonna clear Acrylic Enamel watersand it with 1200 before you clear. It will help the clear burn in.


Hope this helps,Where in Oklahoma City, OK can I purchase cheap good automobile enamel paint? What is the cost?
Check your local Napa or Carquest. Not all of them have paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment